Saturday 25 February 2017

Changi Airport lounge

Since my job requires a lot of business trips to various South East Asian countries, I signed up for a credit card and got this priority pass (PP). This card guarantees 1-year of unlimited entry to more than 600 international airport lounges.

What is good to use lounges?
Well.. free meal, fast WIFE and comfortable seats and shower rooms...?
In my case, time in a lounge reduces my stress of frequent business trips.
(If you have to travel 3~4times a month, defiantly you would need...)

I would like to introduce Sat lounge in Changi international airport.
(There are three lounges, Sat, DBS and Singapore airline lounge. With your PP card, only Sat is available)

This how it looks like

Outside
When you enter



Buffet





I come here quite often but their menu does not change dramatically. This is basic salad, pasta and cheese assortments





Interesting thing is they considered the large population of Muslim, Hindi and vegetarians in Singapore.
So they serve fresh vegetables, stir-fried Chinese style vegetables, boiled vegetables with Indian curry and venetian meat.
There is only one kind of meat, chicken!
(I don't know why none of religion tries to project chickens...)






You can also have different kinds of fancy alcohol




And cup noodles!
(Don't surprise, this is also vegetarian flavour..)





I finished my lunch with cappuccino and cakes :)



OK, time to flight to Myanmar
See you~~

No comments:

Post a Comment