Saturday 25 February 2017

Starbucks thermos bottle

I  just have to admit that I may like limited additions and stuffs that can harm my wallet.

Well I bought another Starbucks tumbler the NEXT day I bought one.
But... Precisely saying, this is not a tumbler but thermos bottle, so it is ok to buy another one.... 


It looks like this.
Pink Sakura printing on the greenish+bluish background.
As Sakura does not grow in Singapore, my colleague says it looks like Chinese cherry blossom.
Doesn't matter I just like pinky flowers
(Personally I think it is better to change that huge STARBUCKS!! letters on the bottle. Please, i know where you are from...don't shout..)






If you buy any tumbler/thermos, you will get this voucher, which guarantees one FREE drink with ANY size haha!
The price of thermos was around 36 Singapore dollars (=26 USD), but if you consider the highest price with biggest size you can get for free is around 8SGD,
so the actual expenditure you can feel is 28SGD




I actually bought this caramel nutty chocolate cake with my bottle



I know i am not a photographer who can take pictures with high quality camera
But i wanted to show how big those chocolate chips were and how thick the caramel source was.
The source was AMAZINGLY addictive, may be due to the right ratio of salty and sweet tastes




And this is the FREE venti size dark mocha Frappuccino I got




No comments:

Post a Comment